Monday, September 13, 2010

The Final Count Down


So here we are. Real evidence that I am as big as a bus and feel like it. We are busy cleaning and organizing the apartment so that we feel like we are ready for this little girl. We are really excited and anxious. T-minus 12 days (hopefully no more).

8 comments:

  1. well holy crap!!! yay for amanda!! thanks for the invite to your blog. i'll be watching your life with that new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good! i was just wondering how you two were doing last night! glad to see you have a blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about her! Last time I talked to my mom, she was like, "Amanda is due in 2 weeks!" and I couldn't believe how fast it snuck up! So, I got out the blanket I started to crochet for her a couple months ago(which you will hopefully receive relatively soon!). Anyway, I'm super excited for you. Enjoy sleeping whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You look great! Try to enjoy the delivery part. There is always one part you'll love...the baby in your arms and not snug in your belly any more.
    Janene Wilkey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda you look great!
    And I agree with Janene, enjoy delivery. I was in labor for 18 hours, and loved the whole thing (of course that's easy to say when looking back) but it is all quite an awesome experience.
    Good luck!
    Sabrina de Jong

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Amanda! Welcome to the blog world! I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl.

    ReplyDelete