Hannah has started making a lot of expressions lately and we have been trying to catch as many as possible on camera. So here are a few that we have caught:
This is my favorite. She makes her ooo ahh face when she is full and rested.

Smiling intentionally. She always seems to smile and coo right before she starts to scream.

Smiling while mostly not awake. She smiles a lot when she is just falling asleep or waking-up.

I call this the drama queen. She throws her arms around a lot in her sleep and I caught this great pose.

And finally here is a little video we made on Sunday.
This is my favorite. She makes her ooo ahh face when she is full and rested.

Smiling intentionally. She always seems to smile and coo right before she starts to scream.

Smiling while mostly not awake. She smiles a lot when she is just falling asleep or waking-up.

I call this the drama queen. She throws her arms around a lot in her sleep and I caught this great pose.

And finally here is a little video we made on Sunday.
She IS the most adorable thing in the world! I love the video, so cute! and I think the drama queen pose is the best!
ReplyDelete