We had a great visit with Grandma Sandy. She was a great help holding Hannah so that I could shower and made dinner for us which was amazing (and I learned some new recipes).
We went out to dinner for Cajun which was Hannah's first real dinner out, and she was great.

We went and introduced Grandma Sandy and Hannah to Mike the tiger at LSU (I promise we really saw the live Mike, but it was too dark to get a good picture).
And a few other cute pictures of Hannah:
This one is Hannah in her SwaddleMe. I think she looks like a Glow Worm (they were a stuffed animal in the 80's, maybe even a tv show) so that is what I call it. She sleeps really well in it thanks to my friend Julie who got me it after she found her daughter loved it.
And finally a picture of my favorite pouty lip that Hannah makes right after she is done laughing before she starts to cry. (Sorry it is a little washed out.)
And lastly a little video that Josh took.
No comments:
Post a Comment