Monday, April 4, 2011

Coming Soon...

So we had a great week with Grandma Sandy last week! She helped watch Hannah while I got a few fillings and gave Hannah hours of fun so that I could get other things done. Hannah started some amateur crawling (which we have not yet caught on video) and is really trying hard to communicate more through talking, gestures, and finger painting in her dinner.

We also had a great photo shoot with my friend Jane the other day. She got some great shots despite the freakishly cold evening and a less than happy baby. I will get a few pictures posted as soon as I get them. But trust me the proofs look great.

1 comment:

  1. Loved my visit with your family! So glad I could watch Hannah while you went to the dentist and the store! Hannah is such a delightful child. You and Josh are doing a great job as parents. Thanks for letting me come and be a part of your family for a few days.

    ReplyDelete