We have had a crazy month. First we went to my little brother's wedding in Salt Lake. Here we are at the Airport several of which we spent a lot of time at over the week.

We stopped at BYU to reminisce and visit Uncle Hunter. Here is Hannah enjoying the beautiful flowers.

I would love to show you pictures of the wedding, but we were so busy having fun that we forgot to take any and will have to mooch pictures from other family members.
Since we were out West we decided to go the extra few hundred miles and visit the Pruett grandparents and introduce Hannah to Uncle Jason and Aunt Laura who drove up just for her. Here is Hannah getting her first piano lesson. She loved Grandma Sandy's mini piano.

And here are Hannah and I at our first Crawfish Boil. It was a lot of fun!

And here is Josh digging in.
We stopped at BYU to reminisce and visit Uncle Hunter. Here is Hannah enjoying the beautiful flowers.
I would love to show you pictures of the wedding, but we were so busy having fun that we forgot to take any and will have to mooch pictures from other family members.
Since we were out West we decided to go the extra few hundred miles and visit the Pruett grandparents and introduce Hannah to Uncle Jason and Aunt Laura who drove up just for her. Here is Hannah getting her first piano lesson. She loved Grandma Sandy's mini piano.
And here are Hannah and I at our first Crawfish Boil. It was a lot of fun!
And here is Josh digging in.
And some other fun pictures of Hannah. This is an all too common shot I got of Hannah trying to get a specific toy out of her basket and falling in.
No comments:
Post a Comment