Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Internet is Back!

So after our big move and several weeks of waiting we have finally gotten the internet up and running and the House at least functional so here is a little introduction.
So I know I showed the front of the house already, but here is a picture that I feel better captures the tree that is our front yard (and most of our neighbors too).

Our living room, which comfortably holds 5 teenage girls and two adult chaperones for a slumber party. And Hannah has already had some practice on the new piano.

The kitchen and my computer desk.

The beautiful built-in (clutter holder) and the rest of the Dining Room.

The future Playroom, which we use as a box holding room until we need something or are ready to unpack another.

The future Guest/Music room, which we are still working out the placement of thing.

Hannah's awesome room. Her room is the most complete, though we have not yet hung any artwork.

And finally the master. A little bare, but it is slowly taking shape.

We will have a little more family update to come, but I have been crazy busy this week with all the youth I get to work with at church.

1 comment: