Monday, October 24, 2011

Another Busy Week

 We have had another busy week around the Pruett house.  With projects and a busy little girls along with all of your other responsibilities it is hard to keep track of everything.  Here is Hannah in her usual spot for the evening "helping" with dinner.  I snapped this pic on a night where Josh was making one of his specialties for his girls.  Hannah always wants to know what is going on in the kitchen.

Hannah and Halle made good use of the warmest part of the day the other morning and played in the sprinkler.  They had fun getting soaking wet and in Hannah's case really muddy (she is still getting used to her new shoes that are a little big).  It rained about 30 mins later and proceeded to get cooler the rest of the afternoon and week. 
 Hannah has a new obsession...Buckles.  Anytime she gets out of the out of the wagon, car seat, high chair, or shopping cart she wants to stay in the seat and just investigate the buckle.  It can last for 15 mins sometimes and usually ends in a lot of frustration since she is still working on the motor skills and strength to buckle them.

Hannah likes to bring a toy or book to bed with her lately.  Today when I went to get her up from her morning nap she was sitting in her bed "reading" her book.  By the time I got the camera she was standing up, but still with book in hand.  I feel good about the idea that she likes to read her book in bed while she waits for me to free her.  The other night when we went to check on her before we went to bed and we actually found her asleep with her face on her open book as if she feel asleep reading just like her Daddy.
I hope to have another project post up in the next day or two...I have to take a few more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment