So I have no excuses. I have been very neglectful and haven't posted in a few weeks. I think it is because I made a goal to post every week and that is proof of how good I am at keeping goals. But anyways I thought a good way to catch up is to see lots of cute pictures of the baby girl who is growing too fast.
Josh snapped this of Hannah playing during my early morning meeting before church a few weeks ago. I wasn't there but from my experience I am guessing that she was talking to her pacifier.
Hannah has found this to be the most effective way to eat her corn.
Hannah with cousin Addyson dressed in their Disney outfits mostly supplied by Auntie Kathy who happened to be visiting the same weekend that we were. And unfortunately no they aren't glowing, we just didn't realize that little fingers got on the lens until after this photo shoot.
Didi's new puppy, Jake, playing with Josie. They adopted him while we were visiting and we had a blast. Hannah was in love with him, but didn't know what to do with him so the weekend involved a lot of pointing, oooing, and just tracking him constantly.
Hannah taking Daddy for a walk around the restaurant on a break during our drive home. She likes to hold our hand so that she can go really fast without falling as much.
This is a shot that we capture to show Hannah's new development in her love for shoes. This scenario starts in one of two ways either she has two shoes on and takes on off to play with it or she brings a shoe that she found to Mommy or Daddy hands it to us and then gives us her foot. Either way she walks around with one shoe a lot. There is also a pretty good chance that there is a few toys in whatever little bag she has found and is carrying around.
I am working on a little more int he catch-up and it includes some home improvement that we have been working on.
No comments:
Post a Comment