Friday, September 30, 2011

So excited!

I know that I have already posted this week, but I am so excited to show you what I have been working on that I decided to show things off a little early.
So to start off, a certain little girl has a birthday that is quickly approaching.  Lucky for me when we stopped by our friends' yard sale a few weeks ago we founda doll stroller.  Problem was there was no seat.  So I looked online and found a really easy tutorial and spent nap time the other day cutting and sewing.  I still need the clips for the belt, but since Hannah doesn't know how to use them yet I think I am okay.
   
Before                              After   

Then the big event of the week was finishing the painting in the living room!  So here is a reminder of what it looked like after we removed the popcorn ceiling and moved all of the furniture in.

This is after we primed the walls.  It was a huge difference in the amount of light that seemed to be in the room.

AND NOW... Here it is all painted!  I decided that I liked the brightness of the room and do not want to clutter it back up with the second couch and child death trap of a media tower so they are now listed on Craig's List and will hopefully help pay for the desperately needed drapes and rug.  I will keep you updated with the changes as they come.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color in the living room! Looks very nice and the stroller looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so much better!!! I love the green!

    ReplyDelete